Tuesday 28 September 2010

First Update on My Short Film

The genre I have chosen for my short film will be Horror, i have researched the conventions and will use some of these techniques within the sequence (My Conventions essay will be included in my next Blog).

My plot idea is for a teenage boy to be walking down a regular street (though deserted) and decide to take a shortcut to his destination down an alley way where he discovers the corpse of a young boy, after investigating he learns that the body is himself, when suddenly a group of shadow-like figures chase him through the streets and alley ways where he is cornered, after the group surround him it is revealed that the boy has also become a shadow.

I have begun storyboarding and have a few rough ideas how i want the film to look and what atmosphere to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment